TechBlue’s B2B Business Development Sale Professional is an aggressive, motivated sales person that excels at selling Business and IT service solutions to companies across industries. This person must be a true HUNTER and proven closer. An ideal candidate for the B2B Business Development Sale Professional will build strong relationships with executives and decision makers to identify meaningful opportunities within companies and organizations. By maintaining a strong understanding of TechBlue solutions, services, and goals the B2B Business Development Sale Professional will excel at working with prospect leadership to create opportunities that lead to sales.
We are seeking a seasoned consultative sales expert who is able to work directly with client leaders to win contracts. This role requires the ability to create and cultivate solid business relationships with CXO & VP - level business and IT executives in companies. Be able to articulate the business value of our solution and will be an expert in positioning our differentiation in the marketplace. The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to take the conversation to a higher level value proposition resulting in much broader set of needs related discussions and potential solutioning. This role demands the need to quickly build relationships helping establish as a trusted advisor with customers.
We are seeking an individual who will:
- •Extensive cold calling and follow up
- •Experience working a national market and developing accounts over the phone vs. in-person.
- •Ensure effective alignment of TechBlue core capability to clients' most critical needs.
- •Utilize background in Business or IT services sales to sell complex solutions in a business-to-business environment.
- •Uncover client needs, match those needs to TechBlue’s capabilities, determine the appropriate solution(s) for the client, and then close the sale.
- •Obtain appointments with, present and sell to C-level individuals and others who will make the decision to utilize TechBlue’s services.
- •Serve as the primary contact for clients, identify and deliver the right resources to successfully craft, propose and sell consulting services.
- •Analyze sales situations from a business perspective, identify key factors influencing business results, and assess the business opportunities and their associated risks.
- •Understand the business of TechBlue in order to make the kinds of decisions that are right for TechBlue, both in the short and long term
- •Demonstrate the drive, initiative and persistence to win in sales, and also the self-discipline to set goals and then organize, track, and prioritize as necessary to insure that those goals are met.
- •Maintain sales performance at or above quota regardless of the circumstances of the market, territory, and economy.
- •Strong negotiating and closing skills
- •Communicate strategic information such as market intelligence, key customer data, competitive analysis and pricing information to internal constituencies.
- •Build on-going high-level customer relationships within clients to provide the foundation for future value creation and servicing opportunities.
- •Support the preparation of all proposals and client quotations.
This is a full life cycle sales position; requiring you to generate your own leads through the close of sale, engage partners that you find to work with TechBlue, and work with those companies that seek us out.
- •Minimum of 5+years experience sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts.
- •Minimum 3+years experience of demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals.
- •Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals.
- •Ability to find, contact, qualify, and close current and prospective clients.
- •Ability to procure and sell in complex sales and account environments.
- •Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent projects.
- •Experience with and success with long sales cycle deals.
- •Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.
- •Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
- •Ability to articulate client project requirements to TechBlue delivery and recruiting staff.
- •Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- •Bachelor's Degree is required, Masters is preferred.
- •Willingness to travel nationally and abroad as needed.